Agenda for 1-18-11
NOTICE OF REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
CITY OF PECAN HILL, TEXAS
JANUARY 18, 2011
PECAN HILL, TEXAS 75154
Notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Pecan Hill, Texas will hold a Regular Meeting at the above named date, time and location for the purpose, consideration and action of all items listed below.
- Call to order
- Identification of a quorum
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Citizens Comments
This is the citizen’s opportunity to make a presentation, ask questions of the City Council, or otherwise be heard at the City Council Meeting. No action will be taken on any matter raised by a citizen, but items suggested for action may be placed on the agenda of a future meeting. Due to the numerous agenda items and limited time for the Council Meeting each citizen’s comments are limited to a total of three
- Consent Agenda:
All items listed under the consent agenda are considered routine by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired, that item will be removed from the consent agenda and will be considered separately.
- Approval of minutes from December 21st, 2010 City Council Meeting.
- Approval of financial reports.
- Debit Card
- Vehicles update
- Code enforcement update
- Reserve officer recruitment
- Surplus equipment for auction
- Presentation of an award to the City of Pecan Hill, Texas’ Mayor and elected officials from The National Environmental Hall of Fame for sustainability initiatives, including the City’s wind energy ordinance.
- Presentation from Mr. A.Z. Drone, the City’s’ representative from Atmos energy regarding options ref: franchise fee’s and the authorized collection methods
- Discuss and take necessary action(s) regarding the City’s franchise fee from Atmos Energy.
- Presentation by Thomas Rogers the City’s computer consultant regarding replacement of the City’s computer backup system.
- Discuss and take necessary action(s) regarding the City’s computer backup system.
- Discuss and take necessary action(s) to add a signatory for the City’s bank accounts.
- Discuss and take necessary action to appoint a project manager to administer the State Energy Conservation Office (SECO) grant.
- Discuss and take necessary regarding Resolution 2011-01 ordering the General Election to be held on May 14th, 2011.
- Council update and discussion on North Ellis County Coalition of Citied- Mayor Stephanie Starrett.
- City Administrator/Court Update
- Update by City Marshal
I Kandi M. Hubert, City Secretary of the City of Pecan Hill, Texas do hereby certify that the above notice of the Regular Meeting of the Pecan Hill City Council was posted at the Municipal Building, Pecan Hill City Hall, 1094 S. Lowrance, Pecan Hill, Texas on the 13th day of January,2011 at 3:00 p.m.
K. M. Hubert, City Administrator
The City Council may retire and convene into Executive Session on any matter related to the above agenda items for purposes such closed sessions are allowable under Chapter 551, of the Texas Government Code.
This building is wheelchair accessible. Any request for interpretive signing must be made forty eight (48) hours in advance of the scheduled meeting. To make arrangements please call 972-617-6274 or e-mail City staff at email@example.com