Do I need a permit to replace my water heater?

Yes. The Texas State Plumbing License Law requires that a plumbing permit be obtained and the work inspected by a State licensed plumbing inspector authorized by the City of Pecan Hill. A licensed master plumber must register with the City and pull the required permit.

Posted in: Administration