What if I am a juvenile?

Juveniles must appear in person before the Judge, accompanied by a parent or guardian. Juveniles do not have to take action on a citation within ten days. Notice of their court date and time will be mailed by the clerk to the address shown on the citation. If the mailing address on the citation is incorrect it is your responsibility to contact the court. If the Juvenile fails to appear their driver’s license may be denied or suspended until they do appear in court with a parent or guardian.

Posted in: Municipal Court