What if I cannot make it to my Court date or if I need to reschedule it?

If you need a continuance, you must put the request with your reason in writing and submit it to the court prior to trial. The judge decides whether or not to grant the continuances. Failure to submit the request in writing may cause your request not to be considered and failure to appear may be filed as well as a warrant for your arrest may be issued.

Posted in: Municipal Court